Thread: Rain!
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 09:56 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Yeah.. cause you got rain, castles, idyllic countryside, cliffs, chocolate cakes, fish n' chips, and football.

You know what I also like.. the variety in accents. You have some accents that sound so sexy.

Not sure I could live in the UK though, unless it's somewhere in the countryside.

Indoor tropical worlds? Like..?
Gosh... We've come full circle... Back to the wolf !!... Ah he's lovely.... We don't have many of those here.. but of all the above mentioned , you must have those things too ???!! LOL... We have visitor attractions of "tropical" places , such as tropical world in Leeds, and a bigger attraction in Kent , the Eden project I believe it's called. ... Both make you strip your clothes off which is unheard of here... Normally we Scrabble to find as many as we can to put ON !!!.... Oh but Altair, if it's countryside , scenery and beauty you crave, then there is plenty to choose from.... Some absolutely STUNNING places to live / visit... And they get the rain LOL... Which of the English Regional accents do you favour?... I'm Yorkshire... Sounds as common as muck !!! My favourite, hands down is the Geordie accent... ( Cheryl Cole as an example of a Geordie)...