View Single Post
Old 29-08-2020, 07:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
This is the thing, I don't think you can lump a bunch of traits together and say it means you're this or that, when many are unawakened and will remain that way and many awakened with those traits are not starseeds.

I find such simplification problematic.

Yes I can give you an answer about your genealogy, or at least a story I read once. It's basically just all dormant DNA, and you really have to look to scientific explanations first and foremost otherwise you suffer from the magical thinking of 'god of the gaps'. So the story is a married couple in Africa who were black as black can be as far back as they can ancestrally remember gave birth to a white boy with bright blue eyes and blond hair. They thought at first each other probably cheated so they got a DNA test and the son was 100% theirs. Scientists found a dormant gene from thousands of years back where an ancestor was white, like the only white ancestor in their entire line or something, and this baby happened to inherit it. There's nothing mysterious about that, it's just genetics. Sure, it means the boy was essentially European with his DNA and probably in someway psychologically identified as European, so it would affect his identity much like your own, and who knows perhaps all of us have alien DNA from way back, that's scientifically undetermined. Many of us have neanderthal DNA. Myself I'm Mexican with mythological links to the Pleiades and genetic links to the Eastern Asians. Identity is far more complex than just "I'm an alien".

Your points regarding your traits:

So you're empathic? You probably have more active mirror neurons than the average person.
You're a recluse? Half the population are introverts.
You see through things - Likely an aspect of being an introvert, introverts have more introspective abilities due to observed functional MRI differences between the brains of extroverts and introverts.
Your psychic abilities could be active imagination (not being offensive, see my notes at the end)
You feel the earth isn't your true home, so you could just have some dissociation
A near death experience could just be the brain releasing insane amounts of DMT and being nothing more than a vivid dream.

Listen, I'm not invalidating you and there are many, many explanations for many things, but the ego likes to feel special and lump all these traits together to create a picture that makes it feel 'greater' than it really is, as a way to cope with this thing we call life (and being human).

In my observation and experiences, a lot of people who identify as starseeds have other unaddressed psychological problems and use this rhetoric as a way to escape from their reality. And hey, I'm totally there with you all, it's my journey to get to the core of all of this and address everything that causes me to think I'm some kind of special space cookie.

A very interesting scientific perspective. As you said, I'll get back to you with a full run down what I know. It is a blend of science and spirituality.
Stay tuned...

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.