View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 12:46 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by kays.
Hello everyone,

The other night, for the first time, I lighted up a candle and I prayed. In my own words. To fight strength and confidence again. To be hopeful for the future while letting go over the things I cannot control. To accept my past and to trust my intuition again.

A few minutes after I had finished praying, I heard the noise of multiple birds outside my home. Large birds, a strong and deep sound. I did not take a look outside, but it sounded like that. This sound was highly unusual because it's almost 11pm.

For some reason, I felt it was a sign.

What could it mean?

Hmm...that is interesting. Your feeling is most likely correct! The birds could be a sign that you're growing spiritually or perhaps a sign that your succeeding in accepting your past and rising above any issues it's caused you. Or maybe a sign of both. So, maybe the universe is telling you that you're supported, that you're going in the right direction and moving to a greater state of being. I'm certainly not very knowledgeable on the subject, but someone taught me the basics once. I hope that's helpful! Congratulations!