View Single Post
Old 19-04-2023, 05:28 PM
Master

Thank you for asking. Of course it is confusing. Did you think it wouldn't be. Let's first see what I'm asking, what is believed. I don't know what you believe beyond the Akashic Records. You mention the Eastern thought. So are Western ideas completely wrong I was getting that vib. In Western thought we ask where the Ashiskic Records are from? If there is a creator then that's the answer, not the Akashic Records. You don't mention were they created?

I'm not saying the Akashic Records are false. Did Creator create Akashic Records? Now if no, then that's enough. Nothing beyone the Akashic Records!!! I probably have as many questions as you.

Really all I've ever heard about the Akashic Records is we can access them even finding our purpose and is a record everything we do. Do the records have a purpose to them. Are answers put in the records. Are the Akashic Records a component of universe or is it the universe and there is nothing beyond the Akashic Records? If it is everything then I would not agree. You merely point out the records exist. Are the Akashic records the end and be what we call spirits? I get the impression you feel their is nothing beyond the Akashic Records. Of course universe is about energy and information.

Now when I say we know other consciousness, I'm merely stating what we talk about much of the time, others beings such as God(s), Demons, Angels, Spirits, Souls, and other non physical beings. So why the confusion if we talk about them as separate. Some people even say they interacted with them. I cannot say they don't. It's happened to me (manifested then gone) but that's neither here or there. Most never will experience it but if you do you know. Do the Akashic Records act physically. And even in the Akashic Records we find separate records of us there but there still is a place for Creator. Are you saying the Akashic Records disprove Creator or simply didn't mention it.

Was talking about using the Askishic Records as evidence saying there is nothing else, please say it. You didn't say. Can you go a little deeper.

Right now I'm going to say there is no place for creator, or Spirits, or Demons or Angels, or anything but physical and the Akashic Records are"t a component (of universe) but everything.

It is simple what spirits are. Spirits, always plural, are forms of beingness. Spirits are a manifest form that is separate, self aware, and self conscious more then recordings. Spirits and consciousnesses are dimensional. There may even be some belief similar in Eastern thought of afterlife beyond the records. We're going to find out we all got parts of the system wrong. So no big deal. If you wish you can answer, I'm interested in learning. I just thinking honestly the idea of Akashic Records sounds a little incomplete and I need you to tell me it is complete. How it fits in more a part of everything. Thanks.

Last edited by lemex : 19-04-2023 at 06:30 PM.