View Single Post
Old 15-08-2011, 03:29 AM
BlackWolf

Never had this kind of dream before

I am really trying to open my mind. I have been working on it for just a few days and last night I had a dream that I was in my parents house (lots of negative energy) and there was a woman who was there and couldn't see her but I knew she was there. I said "who are you?" and she said her name. Her first name was a 3 letter name like, zoe or something. She gave me her last name but I can't remember it. We were sitting and talking and I asked her "what do you like best about being in my parents house"? she said "the library". We don't have a library but there are just a lot of books in the house. Then she told me that there was a dominating presence that controls the rest of the spirits (which would make PERFECT sense in my parents house) and that she would get in trouble for talking to me. She was later "destroyed"by this negative energy. I woke up....I have never had a dream like that in my life. It was so real and I know I was able to have to dream because I have been truing to open my mind more. What do you think?