View Single Post
Old 25-05-2020, 05:21 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
asearcher - this is very true what you describe about energy and how this mixing of energies gets prevented in India. I was also always taught not to have anything that belonged to someone else before in my house, such as second had clothing, because the original owner's energy will always remain with such things and if this energy is negative, it will affect me.

As it is, I do have a few second hand things, expensive clothing that is, but I know that the energy associated with them is not negative. I don't like antiques for this very reason - too many energies stay attached to them.

It's also for this reason by the way that the Ancient Egyptians buried all of a person's belongings with them in their tombs. Because they understood that everything a person owns, will always belong to them, and if someone else inherits them it will affect the new owner's energy.

As for the greeting, true this is done for reasons of energy preservation and also for reasons of decency. I now live in a country where people hug and kiss each other as a greeting (if they know each other that is), which is lovely and means a lot to me if done in a well meaning way because it shows love and affection, but if there is someone with a negative energy then I really hate being that close to them and I can't wait to get the chance to wash their energy off me.

I agree it may be the cat in the bathroom, though I would have thought the cat would not be confined to the bathroom but would interact more and would therefore be noticed throughout the house.
Hi, thank you for sharing that, very interesting and you knowing this from first base makes it extra special. Good thinking about the cats energy then moving around the home instead of being confined to one place, I just thought because it had died there that that could be the reason, I know someone close to me, like family, and after the passing of her dog we would hear it take the same course as it did when it was alive, coming to us as we were watching television. it sounded just as it did when alive. There was no mistake of that sound. It happened a lot, just the steps, no other sound, moving from where it use to rest through the hallway and then into the room where we were. I would just look at her and she would go "I know", we both heard it.