View Single Post
Old 31-05-2020, 12:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
hi i don't think you have to be freaked out about it but I get that you did as I was at first too when things like that start to happen. my computer can suddenly play songs on its own from you tube and has done a lot of strange things unexpected. In the past I use to print screen it because i thought who will believe me? it has always been like good songs or good messages that has come through and it has always lasted short amount of time before it get back to normal. The radio has been the same way. One time I was in deep despair and the home was still and I had not put the radio on and suddenly it goes on and plays a song I have not heard before or after and it reminded me very much of the words that someone I have lost (on the other side), the words this person use to say. I would try to think of the number 4, it was 4 hours before right? to see what the meaning could be. you could also say "I don't get it" and ask for another sign to make it more clear :)

asearcher - you are right, it could be a loved one on the other side just showing me that they are around. Strange though with the time that the laptop was showing - yes it showed four hours earlier. Unless it's a loved one from Brazil, hence showing me Brazilian time. I don't understand though what they were trying to say, so I'll try to ask for another sign.

Do you feel scared when these things happen? I do have other occurrences going on too, it does freak me out but I don't feel scared as such.

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God