Thread: Pendulums
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 02:42 AM
bartholomew

Pendulums

My real name is James. I usually channel my guide Bartholomew in real time but this post is from me, not him.

Pendulums operate via the magnetic field of the person holding them. They do not interact with any other spiritual entities except during channeling sessions and are no good for fortune telling. They can be wonderfully entertaining though.

Try it for yourself and see what I mean...

Get a steel sewing needle and attach about 14 inches of threat. Now hold it steadily in one hand over the palm of the other. Control it with your mind. Tell it to remain still and it will. Next tell it to begin turning in a clockwise direction and it will. As it is turning tell it to reverse direction and it will begin shaking and gyrating until it finally is turning in the opposite direction. Tell it to swing back and forth and it will.

When we speak, we think. When we think we generate changes to the bodies lower spiritual field which is much like an ordinary magnetic field. The needle is in this field and will react. It's not magic. It's physics.

Now hold the needle in one hand over the wrist joint of the other. Tell it to move as it wants to. After it begins moving move the needle up to the elbow joint and see what happens. Did it move in a different way? This is because the field of the body is in sync with the muscular skeletal construct.

None of the above is anything spiritual. Well almost...

This needle and thread can be used in a higher way though. A person who is a high channel can use this method to receive answers and so on but personally I find it much easier to simply speak. I mean, why the theatrics when talking is so much easier.

The above is my answer to the question of pendulums.

Regarding dowsing I have no experience beyond that application which well diggers know so well. I have used dowsing to locate buried metallic objects and water lines and that sort of thing when I lived in the country years ago.

Both these things are real phenomena but do not make too much of them. They are what they are and they work only because of the energies and associated fields which surround and flow through the Earth and our bodies all the time.