View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 09:49 AM
Experiencer
@Nameless, thank you.... I have not heard of that therapy, but I am willing to try anything!!!! I believe I have far more than entities. I have all sorts of evil things around and within me. How in the world did I let this happen? I certainly did open a door, the wrong door!

@Asearcher, Thank you.....

I am using prayer, I am using rosary beads a priest gave me, holy water and holy oil, prayers to Saint Michael, prayers to God. I had a priest perform an exorcism, as I mentioned, and &%$%^ came out. Then they came back.

They hiss and growl at St Michael and when I use holy oil and water.

I am trying everything I can think of... I may even need to ask the priest to come back. He claimed there was nothing demonic here, but I swear, when I cast out all that is demonic, they growl and then exit. But they come right back too.

I really am at a loss. And yes, my emotional state is not good... I am operating at a far lower energy vibration. My anxiety is off the charts because of what is happening, along with my fears, which they are feeding on.

Sometimes they seem to leave... then when I sleep and wake up, they're right back.