View Single Post
Old 28-03-2021, 06:42 AM
asearcher

Hi, yes I think too it is an interesting question, one I have been slowly getting to understand.

I can only speak of my own experiences. Yes, you can and I have began to use old time and place slang, voculalusation, from the social class I came from during regression/s to past life (Usually when angry) but too other times about just anything, too when reporting back how other made comments in my close surrounding, could too be words of affection, and formal words cut off. This was perfectly natural when I was in the regression. Afterwards I really began to question it, and we really had to search for few of those words, as we had never heard it in our lives.

For me the communication with the spirit world and those I am connected to in life goes through feeling. I can feel how the other person is feeling, if in danger, if sick, and so on. If it happens with someone alive I feel myself a feeling of anxiety and then it release when the danger is gone or the person is dead. These kind of things has happened when the people I am connected to are not close by, I was not to know, feel anything.

One time during my first long term relationship I awoken in the night feeling someone I knew in a private hospital room was in danger, even if everyone including the person self had before toId me everything was fine. My then ex boyfriend did not question me, said right away "Call!", another guy would perhaps tell me you're being stupid about this, lay it off, go to sleep, he didn't. I called and came to a nurse who walked to the room and I was "mean enough" to make the nurse wake up the patient. Everything was fine. Much later in time this old patient called me to say what had read in the newspaper, court case where a patient on that date had something terrible done, don't know if what I felt was that "my" patient had been in danger without knowing, or if it was what was to happen in the place itself, the person who had done it was sent to jail. I have felt bad about not knowing better, I just placed my feelings to "my" patient being in danger.

There is too another way for the spirit world/spirit guide to communicate to me and it is when throwing me into a pod of memories that at first will go very fast to then slow down. Then I have understood that the spirit world has to slow down when communicating. When it goes that fast I can only later remember very little afterwards, am emotionally affected by it. If I go to sleep afterwards it is a heavy, pleasant sleep and when I wake to again I am just as normal as before. The kind of tiredness I use to get before frighten me, not knowing I would feel normal afterwards.