View Single Post
Old 30-10-2021, 05:39 PM
Guide

I am just going to journal this a little bit here..because it just blows my mind.

Yesterday, I got home at 3pm, and the bird was there at my window, like I mentioned above, and in that email, I went from being a semi finalist in a contest I'd entered to a FINALIST!!!!! I did not even think I was eligible for this contest to begin with. But I tried. & I entered with Part 1 150 word written entry, & I even had to answer these questions to say whether I am eligible, it is for students & professionals with seen or unseen disabilities & how they've forged ahead & met many of lifes obstacle & keep presevering (sp?) in life.

& well I am neither. But I am working on self employment as a not for profit in animal welfare & to do with my own mental health.

but they chose me, & said I than needed to submit a video! & I looked up their eligibility rules again, and it said those who are also self employed!

Wow, this is meant to be, so I did the work on my video, & yesterday I AM A FINALIST!!! SO AMAZED!

Okay, so than last night the little sparrow came back, I don't know why.

This morning literally right upon waking, I had just opened my eyes, and there is the little chubby sparrow sitting there. So of course I checked my email...nodda....than she went away, & than I checked something else - still good or okay on that front.

& than...

She comes back, & this was THE LONGEST SHE STAYED FOR EVER! She was constantly tapping at the window, right through an hour long phone conversation, of someone asking me if I wanted to go on an all paid Christmas ski trip. Yea I do! & basically as soon as I said yes, sparrow gone.

I've had some really strange happenings this year. This one is beyond..I was even thinking, maybe it's not spirit this morning, maybe this is just all in yo head, and this sparrow is just here being a little nut job, and you're a nut job. but I can't help it. I'm a nut job. lol Every time she brings gifts/blessings.