View Single Post
Old 20-04-2021, 01:53 AM
Guide
The only authors I would recommend are Robert Monroe, Robert Bruce, and Sylvan Muldoon & Heward Carrington's works. It's not that others are wrong it's just that those are the only one's I've verified myself. I've come across others that just seem to regurgitate information and not really help much as far as practice goes.

Stories about projections can help get someone interested in it, if this is one's intention. Otherwise it's just more phenomena we need to work passed/through. If we don't know what we're supposed to be doing here then what is the reason we'd want to go to another place and still not know what to do?

The risk is that we end up chasing the thrill of having an experience vs not really getting anywhere in our evolution/spiritual path. My stories are full of useful things I've learned but they are intended for me mostly. But it is interesting to know how you can see the way things work, you can communicate very differently with other Beings, you can learn about your own past, etc... all these things are important but until the person is able to remove their awareness from the body at will it's better to work on first things first.