View Single Post
Old 21-11-2022, 12:41 PM
Pathfinder
*Claps*
I love this. you touched the core of our entire lives. -the pain and code underneath every thing that we do and every decision we take.

I know because I too have explored these inner realms. And I saw so beautifully the relationship dynamics between the feminine and masculine, the mother and father, how it affects us, their relationship to each other, their view points, their wounds, their pain and their decisions according to it.
This is a heart, that connects all things together, the heart is the center of all feelings, love, and pain, and it is also another name for core... our core that from it everything grows
it's a bit personal to share but my parents have been divorced ever since I was born, and continued to fiercely hate each other my entire life. I didn't realize this until recently in deep meditation, that... all of this completely shaped my relationship between the masculine and feminine inside me, and why relationships out side, in the world, are so difficult for me. I related to my father who hated my mother, and I related to my mother who hated my father. Both of them are wounded inside me. and I cannot find resolution with love searching outside.. it has to be resolved, felt, hugged, cried and reconciled inside me...