View Single Post
Old 21-11-2022, 09:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
everything is within you to settle those scores..
My ears pricked up when I saw these words...yes revenge at last .. hahaha sorry for taking your words out of context. Yes only something, last week or so, harkened back to a wound I encountered many moons ago, a break up that almost killed me. And I was surprised that I found myself doing something that is advised by all spiritual traditions and none, holding that person in the light, praying for them etc. Reason why it seems remarkable is I physically moved on years ago, had to, change countries and all of that but it surprised me how effective cleaning someone out of your heart is ..no longer seeing them responsible in anyway for what happened. Perhaps it is only time that allows these things but as you heard suggested many people do die of broken hearts etc. etc.

Self care has been a vital ingredient and still is for us all I believe. I noticed when I have been in counselling or around therapeutic and healing people that to let go requires that you almost have to recreate a 'new self' alongside the letting go and finding out that the 'new self' is the letting go ..nothing else may be required. Instead of thinking how great the perceived Bully in your life has been and all in the name of forgiveness, you actually need to celebrate your own being and it's own miraculous nature ..eventually and that might be a very long time you will be able to see that person in a spiritual way and let them go 'at depth'.

Phewwww !!!! it's all very heady stuff lol...thank you for your thoughtful post. Joe.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge