View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 03:07 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Amethyst, angels are guides and healers, and a door or opening indicates the ending of one thing and the beginning of something else; it means going into new territory. The action you might take is maybe no action at all.

It is so very hard not to do anything when you are facing such and issue and have anxiety as you do, but the angels are with you. Your actions right now are more internal than they are external. You need to allow that healing prosperous energy that is within all of us to take place and come forth. Anxiety and distress can steal that coming forth.

You are going through a difficult period. Bringing forth your own inner light can be very beneficial. For me this is done in inner silence and stillness. We redirect the flow of that energy with our thinking, speaking, and acting. In my experience in silence that flow un-directed by me can bring serendipitous events into my life that benefits whatever situation I may be in or going through.

It starts from the inside out. What we see in this world is but a reflection of what is going on inside of us. There is upheaval in your life right now that is causing deep distress; everything may appear as wrong but now courage is required. You may or may not get what in your mind is desired, but being at peace with yourself and allowing that spiritual energy to come forth will be to your benefit.

It is very important now to be still inside. I can not predict the outcome of your situation, there are clouds which need to be cleared. This is what you saw in your own meditation, and also what I sense in feeling your energy and reading the cards from where I sit. Best to be prepared for anything by communing in silence with your deeper being. Don’t judge your journey too harshly, let go to that deeper loving presence which inhabits your physical body. We all have it within us.

Thank you Starman, I am very grateful for your help out here. And consider myself lucky having the help here on a forum like this existing. I am slowly discovering and paying attention to contacting angels. I am still learning how to do this; I just need to experiment.
I am so grateful for how you have written to me. This is exactly how I am feeling. It has been a struggle. I am trying…I am still into my head I guess or ‘’ego’’.
I guess it is the hardest part of all. Bringing forth the light no matter the circumstance. Even stressful ones. What a struggle it is my Lord.
How can someone feel courage when stress drains you? Silly question or maybe too dramatic. But maybe even then continue meditating?

Thanks again Starman for the taken time to read and help me.