View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 02:33 PM
Master
Ha! Isn't this amazing? End of 2018 I pre-ordered the Goddess Power oracle deck by Colette B. Reid. It was sent to me around February 2019 but it never arrived. Turned out my house nr hadn't been on it. Bookdepository said that if it'd come back to them I'd get a refund.
Of course this never happened.
Then, 3 days ago, I got mail from Bookdepository telling me that the deck had arrived back at their store?! WOW that is 1,5 yr later, haha.
I got my money back too. I had NOT counted on that happening anymore.

Ánywho... I just bought 2 new decks:
The Archetype Oracle cards
Dream Reading Oracle cards - Rosa Inserra

The first deck never really appealed to me due to the artwork. But I do really like the archetype & shadows part. So after careful consideration and watching numerous reviews on YT I bought it.

The 2nd deck is relatively new and I saw another reader use it. I think it's more a deck you use mostly for yourself, but it intrigues me.
I looked at it before and now decided to go for it.

The "Your Sacred Soul Wealth Code" cards by Prema Lee Gurreri is also interesting, but it's E20 for only 23 cards and I do not like the artwork.
I would've gotten it in at some point though had it been like E15 instead of E20.

Happy, although I now have to wait for my decks to arrive from the UK which usually takes more than a week.