View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 09:01 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
I think the problem here is you're not reading the cards in regards to your question.
You asked about medical funding but you're jumping about making references to moving, personality traits and talking about winning cases.

Your question was...
"How big are my chances for getting the medical funding?"
1. seven of swords
2. empress
3. five of cups
4. page of cups
5. page of wands
6. the chariot
7. 3 of wands
8. emperor
9. the world
10. temperance

7 of Swords crossed with Empress suggests yo may get some of it but not all and it'll be up to you to find some way to meet the shortfall.

The seven of swords may speak of the organisation being sneaky? You mean the shortfall of the funding?

The decision lies outside of you and will be up to the person/people who arrange funding (Emperor). As timing, it suggests, not so much a period of time but a decision once this person has assessed your eligibility. Although it could be April as the Emperor is Aries.

Are you saying that the decision will be made in April? I haven't applied yet for the funding yet. It got me confused as I read somewhere that the when a card falls on the number four it is best to wait a little. You mean the decision could be made in April?

You're giving too much focus on all the things that could go wrong (5 of Cups) being pessimistic.
Page of Cups confirms you allow your emotions to rule you and you need to get that under control.

Thanks that makes it clear.

The Chariot suggests that you really need to stay focused on what you want the outcome to be, it's going to take determination and effort from you.
Page of Wands suggests you have the drive but maybe lack the confidence to do so, 3 of Wands also backs up the ability to make it happen.

Sounds very contradictory to me as I may lack the confidence. Therefore pessimistic perhaps. But the 3 of wands tells me that I do have the ability to make it happen? Only if I stay focused and grow some confidence?

You're wanting a positive outcome (World).

Great.

Temperance as outcome means you you need to get things just right and again, find a way to make up any financial shortfall.

Does it mean that I may get only a fraction?

Overall, I'd say if the decision maker agrees, you'll receive partial funding but it may leave you wanting to just give up, but if you can get over the emotional disappointment, you can find the rest of the money if you are determined enough.

Great 55Degrees. I may have to lay some cards on how to grow some confidence in this case. As it is a very sensitive situation.

Thanks a lot, a lot, a lot!!!!