View Single Post
Old 13-09-2021, 09:30 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowyowl
I've been gripped by the "Curse of Oak Island" programmes about treasure hunters looking for the Ark and other treasures at Oak Island in Nova Scotia. Is it true?
Let me refer you back to post #18. Personally, I prefer to believe God's prophet Jeremiah who said, " ‘No one must know about this place until God gathers his people together again and shows them mercy. At that time he will reveal where these things are hidden, and the dazzling light of his presence will be seen in the cloud, as it was in the time of Moses and on the occasion when Solomon prayed that the Temple might be dedicated in holy splendour.’

Besides all that, it was not on the temple mount that Jeremiah hid the ark, but on the mountain east of the Jordan in the land of Moab, where Moses climbed to gaze upon the promised land, upon which mountain he died at the age of 120, according to the command of God.

Moses was forbidden to ever enter into the promised land, because he had refused to acknowledge the Lord's power at the waters of Meribah.

Last edited by The Anointed : 14-09-2021 at 01:39 AM.