View Single Post
Old 17-12-2018, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
Thank you again, Sparrow.
From the outside, it seems beautiful. From the point of view of a separate consciousness, it sounds a little like a choice between eternal love in slavery, or eternal suffering in freedom.
I am not concerned about losing the human personality, traits, behaviors. I am concerned about losing that "I" that observes, and the free will I get with it.
I am also concerned that if I meet my departed loved ones, it won't actually be they, but their spirits, which I will meet. Granted, they are a tiny part of that spirit, and so still somewhere in there.

Dear Convolution,

I cannot comprehend how sublime love could be perceived as slavery. This of course is reflective of your current relationship to your spirit and where you are in your spiritual understanding. You cannot lose that “I” that observes. For you to experience anything whatsoever as a sentient being you must first be Self-aware. You cannot know that you exist and not remain Self-aware.

Your departed loved ones will be just how you remember them in every detail. This is so because they will have access to your memories of them and will embody whatever you wish them to embody. You could spend 100 years living out the rest of your life, and still they would not have changed. That is an absolute minuscule grain of sand of time to existence in the spirit world. There are jolly old souls who still dally around the ether world in bracae bottoms and tunics, capes and jewellery accessories from hundreds, and even thousands of years past.

In expressing that you fear it will not be your loved ones, but their spirits interacting with you, indicates you have not understood what the spirit is in my former dialogue. If you fill your mother with the love of Prime Creator, your mother does not become any less your mother. Try to fully absorb what has been said to you, my friend.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸