View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
I am great friends with many of the dragon families. They are a splendid glorious bunch. There are different kinds, a lot of different kinds. Anyway, I think you could be a dragon seed.

There is a Dragon Star Seed here on Earth named Tanaath. She's a member of the Silver Legion. It is rare, but at least you're not alone! Haha! If that is what you are you can also seek kindred Spirits in the Star Seed community as well. Star Seed International website is a good one.

One of my best Spirit friends is a dragon, a glorious white one, and he lets me fly with him :-) It's totally awesome. Another different kind of dragon that I have met and helped protect their baby- a very incredible unique species of dragon I cannot even describe. They are cloaked, so all you can see is the outline shape of them, and the eyes of Light. Someone stole their baby. I was able to get the baby, protect the baby, and return the baby to the parents.

Speaking of demons, one of the demons I was able to dissolve was the demon of orphans. He refused to come to the Light. It's a kind of demon that targets children. It can actually cause the death of the parents, which orphans the child at a young age, and then it torments the children. Anyway, if you want to learn how to bring them to the Light or dissolve them, I can help with that stuff. I have a journal with detailed notes about the different kinds of demons and the remedies to apply. In that kind of work it is important to know what you are dealing with. So I recommend you keep a journal and start to collect intel on these demons. Because you could also be a demon slayer. Which is why they are targeting you. Just know there a lot of different kinds and the remedy depends what it is. Spy on them. Haha! Hope this helps. Namaste.

Thank-you so much for your guidance ~bows~
Honestly, I would absolutely adore any help you could provide!
You have been such a great help to me. So far I have just been so busy trying to defend myself from the demons that it has made growing and learning about the planes and finding out my potential impossible.

But I think you may be right about the 'demon slayer' part.

I have always acted in the planes instinctively. Like a part of me knew how to defend myself and send the demons back to the source. it has only been after so much research that i discovered there were names for all the amazing things i had been doing.

All Last night and today I have been exorcising the demons in my body.
I had been researching Chakra cleansing and rotation. and some-how (don't ask me how) i knew i could open a gate to the source by creating a great anti-clockwise spinning gate to pull the demons in.

I had thought it had been one demon possessing me. But once i began it was as though all of hell had been hiding in my soul without me knowing.
There were hordes of them.
And somewhere in that I found my calling.
I want to show those poor lost souls the light.
I want to help people who cant help themselves to rid them of the darkness.
And so I have been researching demonology. :)

But now i have done that, how do i keep them out? you spoke of barriers?

I just don't want my dragons to be bothered by the tainted anymore. I love them so much.

I have never told anyone my full story.
If Dragons are hard for people to believe.

I cant see anyone believing it at all. :(

~I always keep a journal! i'm a writer.
I have some of my poetry in the section here!