View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 07:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Agreed - a lot of anecdotal evidence with a lot of variety. But I do not dismiss anecdotal evidence, as that is the best we currently have.

Given the number of people who report being told very clearly in their NDE that it is not yet their time and they have to return to their physical body, it does suggest that there is a pre-ordained time of death for each one of us. Or perhaps there are more than one possible times of exit, which is why some people are given a choice to stay or leave in their NDE, and either choice is OK.

Peace

I don't automatically dismiss or discount anecdotes but neither do I take them as guidance.

I've discussed and debated the notion of so-called exit points over on ALF but I've been unable to find authoritative guidance how they work if they exist at all the way it's supposed.

I draw a different conclusion from the example you cite, though, but mine is just as much conjecture as anyone else's conclusion. There is so much that's not known and perhaps much coming from incarnates' personal interpretation - misinterpretation? - of unsubstantiated detail.