Thread: The Body Code
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2018, 09:51 AM
Guide
The Body Code

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with The Body Code. I've had a look at various websites and videos and can see it comprises of DVDs to diagnose various ailments which you view on a computer. But there is information missing that I can't find.

Firstly, how are you moving through the elements? For instance, in the video link the practitioner establishes she needs to move from toxins to prions. My question is how is she determining that, is it purely working with muscle testing on the client? Her yes and no seems to be too quick to carry out muscle testing on someone else, so is she muscle testing herself to get the answer - or is the client linked up to the computer with electrodes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6wt6WyBRoI

Secondly, are all the 'solutions' to 'roll a number of times down the governing or other meridian? Are all the solutions to use to magnets?

I'm based in the UK and there doesn't seem to be anywhere where I can buy this. I've looked on Amazon and it's not on there.

I'm not sure if working with magnets is for me, there's quite a lot of information on the net saying it can be dangerous. On the other hand, I know that a lot of sites put you off anything that supports you taking control of your own health.

I have read The Emotion Code which uses deviceless dowsing/muscle testing with magnets.

Anyone have any insight or experience?

Patrycia