View Single Post
Old 27-02-2023, 03:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
could have used you many years ago... though... I suppose I was too stubborn to accept help lol....

deja vu just seems like walking down familiar roads for the nth time...

LOL, I hear ya. I could've used somebody like me years ago, too. I was pretty muchva normal person up to the lunar eclipse of 2017. After that, everything weirded out. First, I started to become exponentially more intellegent (...and continue to understand more every day), then in the end of 2020 I started being gang stalked by my Djinn, last week of Sep '21 tge world shifted somehow and reality (...or what I thought was reality) took a hike, since then...

I've gone head to head with Samael and (I can only assume) Lillith, been harassed by my twin-flame Aries (who is recently known as Siera), met all kinds of Fae-folk fom pixies to Zod (whoever he is, supposedly a king), tangled with the genetic line of Shiva and Vishnu (Poseidon's supposed family line), destroyed the multiverse (or it's conceptualization) with God, shifted dimensions, now constantly walking in many, been an administrator of hell (for the good team), and last, and definitely not least, found out I was once Azraél/Azarafel, an angel liyal to God, 1st or second generation of the Unseen, order of the Urim, king and keeper of the abyss known also as the Destroyer or Abaddon (contrary to popular belief, not a bad guy), and according to plan (thank God) helped put my Lord Jesus on the cross.

We'll say, it's been somewhat of a rollercoaster ride. At least Abba gave me a new name, in honor of mtly King, Faithful and True (the white horse)... believe me, I truly understand being overwhelmed.

Abba gave me the mission to love the monsters, and O have done my best, beginning with myself.

So, now I'm here to help. I'm ppen to questions, and will answer the best I can.

...oh, found out just recently, was there in Atlantis as Ariél (lol), but I'm no watcher.

I'm just as willing to learn as I am to help.