View Single Post
Old 26-02-2023, 07:36 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm still looking for others with insight into the chages in our recent reality. Just want to put this info out there for those who are interested and have noticed mesages everywhere in the form of symbols, geometry, and mathematics. There's a production company called Gravitas Ventures who has backed many movies and TV series, then embedded them with messages. I have no idea whether they are friend or foe, but somebody there appears to have some insight into what's been happening in our world lately, and the manipulations to our time and reality. I know quite a bit compared to most others I'm in contact with but it's probably just a drop in the bucket in the greater scheme.

I'm of the opinion weve had a period if time reset on us several times since 2017. I feel like I'm living a in a constant state of multiple dejavu. At least I've gitten used to it now, and the mass of vibrational frequencies I constantly hear in my head. I'm sure we will eventually have a clear picture if this all and I pray that God reveals it sooner than later. If anyone else is going through this insanity, though still knowing you are fully sane, I'm here to help in whatever capacity I can.