View Single Post
Old 23-10-2022, 09:07 AM
Master
Australian crystals sure have a special, unique energy. I've got 2 Uluru amulets. Kind of reminds me of Uluru even though these stones (thundereggs) are from Mt Hay, which is in Queensland, so quite the ways from Uluru, but energetically connected.
When I picked up an opal chalcedony in the shop, I immediately felt Australia. I looked up where it's from when at home, and yup: west coast of Australia, more north than Perth. Definitely an energetic connection to Uluru as well!

Amazing experience with the peridot!
Getting to LP by public transport is going to Bergen op Zoom by train, from there the bus to Heerle, getting off in the village and walking to LP, I think 15 mins.
For me wouldn't be doable by OV as it takes me close to an hour to even get to a train station (Goes) by bus. That's why I have a car. Can't do anything much here on the island without one.

And yes, seeing an actual volcano was impression! One of the most memorable things I've seen. Certainly the landscape around the volcano as it was porous lava so it sounded unreal when you for instance dropped a stone on it. It looked like walking on the moon. The most surreal landscape I've ever seen and walked through.
You got up at night to go to the volcano to see the sun rise whilst standing at the crater's edge. So you'd cross that moon landscape in the dark, very early morning. Since it was quite a long walk, many Javanese followed with ponies, knowing that daft white tourists eventually tire of the long walk and rent a pony, haha. We did too :p

But I've seen other great things too, like the Baliem valley in Irian Jaya, the inlands of the Indonesian island where Papua's live. (The other half of that island is the country Papua New Guinea). Where we went men were wearing penis gourds and nothing else, women wore reed skirts and nothing else. No electricity, no running water, no hot water to wash yourself etc. Petroleum for cooking was too expensive to import so cooking was done on wood. It was as close to being off-grid as I've ever been. Literally in the middle of -to us- nowhere. Getting there took some time in a small airplane, nothing but trees as far as you could see for the duration of the flight, close to 2 hours I believe. Like flying over a huge broccoli. Nothing but treetops. Sharing a small plane with a handful of people and a bunch of chickens in the back, not in cages, just tied by their legs to the plane.
We were told that we flew over area where headhunters were living. That sure makes you wish the plane isn't going to crash!

Sweet memories, haha.

Back to crystals... Colombian crystals also have a unique energy, and always high vibrational. More of these are coming up.