View Single Post
Old 22-10-2022, 02:20 PM
Guide

The Peridot feels absolutely great but remember you said it is a real strong stone? It's true because on the spot where it would lie against the skin I now have a reddish spot, even though I'm wearing it over my shirt. It sure is doing something and I gave it a rest and replacing it with Dioptase for the time being. I will be using it from time to time. It really has that sun energy.

Good thing that you react better with regular Shungite as it's far cheaper! I really need to buy some for myself.

An hour is pretty doable. Unfortunately I can only travel by public transport so I have no idea how easy it is to get there. Sure would love to take a look. But financially it is a good thing I'm not living close to them haha.

When reading that it is also called Bastite I thought this sounds familiar but I confused it with Bastinite which is something else completely. There are so many crystals and stones that mixing them up is so easy now lol. But I surely will look up Bastite. There is something about Australian crystals and stones.

Glad it's not smelly! I must have been great seeing an actual volcano. This also reminds me that buying Bumblebee Jasper is also on my list. It also contains Sulphur and can look amazing. I might buy just a piece instead of a pendant though.