View Single Post
Old 22-10-2022, 10:18 AM
Guide

Looks like you had a marvelous day!

I also wanted to buy Sulphur but I heard it smells and that's not what I'm looking for. Do you know yellow Brucite from Pakistan? It also has that vibrant beautiful color and it certainly doesn't smell. I made two pieces into pendants and one I'm keeping on display.

I've never seen Colombian Emerald in that color, it almost does indeed seem turquoise in color. If I remember correctly the color stems from iron rather than chromium.

I've had Hessonite in Wollastonite once. On Etsy I saw a pendulum and I bought it wanting to wear it as a pendulum instead but it was just too heavy. Very interesting looking stone though. I'm also looking for a Spessartine Garnet, together with Hessonite it really is attractive to me. Especially when they are etched which makes them very expensive unfortunately.

Never heard about the Australian Dragon Stone and not too familiar with Lemurians although I have one, I just haven't worked with them.

Maybe it's a good thing I live far from that shop, I would be broke in a minute lol.

I did post lately that I had an unpleasant sensation with Peridot but I couldn't help myself. I saw a huge very transparant tumbled pendant and I just had to have it. Been wearing it for a few days and it feels great. I'm just so attracted to Peridot but it's weird I feel great now with this one and bad with the other one. It probably was something in myself.

Oh and I do need some more Shungite. I bought a noble Shungite pendant a long time ago but it was cheap and I'm not convinced it's real Shungite and I want to be sure.