View Single Post
Old 22-08-2022, 11:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityxLove
Phenakite, Rhodizite, Zincite, Cryolite, Herderite, all this crystal are also very powerful Phenakite matching in the power of cryolite, as it will blow your head of haha. Rhodizite, enhances the energy of other crystals and are like fireballs in your hands, while, zincite will blow up your kundalini so please be careful with this one.
I only have high vibrational crystals, I'm not that easily blown away

Rhodizite, I got those somewhere... Bought them as they were supposed to be so powerful, didn't get anything from them. I stored them in the bags as they're so small so I don't lose them.
And... I don't know where I put them

I don't think there's such a thing as 'most powerful in the world'. New higher vibrational crystals are given to us by Mother Earth all the time, and we (many of us at least) are now ready for those since we also go up in vibration ourselves.
What used to blow people away may not do that anymore as we can now handle those energies due to our own higher energy.
It's not a static situation.

Plus, what blows one away is easy to handle for another. All depends on what you need -what it triggers- and how high your vibration is.