View Single Post
Old 29-12-2020, 05:08 PM
I have a hard time talking about the Sound Current --I get giddy and smile too much.
Heavenly, to me.

I discovered it accidentally in '72, I think, when a guy, named Guy, :)
told me to walk around on the moonlit Atlantic beach with my fingers in my ears and that it was like walking on the Moon.
Hahaha, he was so cute and younger then me.
Next, on my own - I would place my fingers in my ears at every red traffic light...
to see how long it took to notice it in the background in my head --always there, but unnoticed (back then).
But, like the clock in the other room you never noticed till someone mentioned it ---that's all you hear now, , tic tic tic.

Back then I related it very much to The Tao - always there, always present...with a 'knowing, a sense', you could be
in another galaxy in a spacesuit it would be there, too. :)

I could be a rock concert and still hear the Sound Current, I call Music or Harmonies,
Divine harmonies, more often. Music of the Spheres is a good name. To me.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru