View Single Post
Old 31-10-2020, 04:54 PM
Master

Replies and Clarifications Five …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

The next series of posts will be dealing with mental issues. I’m going to digress a bit back into the mental realms and offer a few approaches that have served me well over the decades. These are not for the faint-of-heart … and many can well work into a lifestyle technique … ones that you can develop and use on a daily basis. If practiced … these can make great changes in your perspective and / or state of consciousness.

These can be tested out to be possible mental tools … to slowly but surely gain some control. Hopefully these will at least begin to answer some of the inquiries others have had. Mental control will always be an on-going issue. I sincerely wish to give those of you who are interested a starting point … or at least some direction … something that has worked for me … and for others.

I do not know specifically how many of these there will be. I had three in mind … then four … then six … and now there’s more.

In a way … I am simply writing that which I personally would have *loved* to have found … decades ago literally … and it has taken me that long to refine all of this to get it even remotely working the way I wish it to.

These will be quite handy for those of you that want something practical to work with. I certainly cannot be complete … not even close … but I can offer a few starting points. These are not instant miracles or magic wands. There are none. With practice … these will give you a chance to build anew to the degree you have the perseverance to do so.

I will put the first of this series in later this afternoon.

( janielee … take note. You’re gonna like this series. )