View Single Post
Old 28-10-2020, 05:21 AM
Experiencer

It is good what you are writing, and I agree that what you are imparting is valuable, however I feel that you are responding to the Western state of spiritual understanding - or perhaps to the generic understanding of many parts of this forum, its topics, etc. Which is ok - perhaps a little limited and therefore slightly offensive. I am not personally offended at all - I love that you are here contributing !!

When you talk about Eastern Spirituality you seem not to understand (Hindu, Jain and Buddhist, ) that the Path leads to an inconceivable realized state of beingness - the core essence of our true eternal Self and the Great Self. I have a feeling you may not have studied these traditions, met the Siddhas (accomplished ones ) of these Traditions to know they are real and true. That they offer profound ways to transform the mind, to travel to Spirit world, to enginer their future births if wanted, when and where, and who their parents will be, etc.

The ability of these and other Traditions practices to realize experiential truth, to move into the spiritual planes of existence and witness, experience, and understand. Many ways to integrate awareness at many levels, and keep moving in personal, global and trans-global evolution.

So, again kudos for this thread in so many ways ! I hope what I say inspires you to keep writing here, your voice is needed and good.