View Single Post
Old 15-10-2022, 02:50 AM
Newbie ;)

The first step is to stop labelling yourself, any label you put upon your self is a self delusion.
It implies specialness, to be above, to be separate or to in some ways especially this one, be a victim.

Victimhood and also specialness if taken to an extreme are parts of narcissistic personality disorder.

What I wrote is just a concerned and cautious entry because I don't know you and I am sure many here do not either, that however does not mean you are the summation of my thoughts.

I am a very sensitive person but I wear an armor which keeps the outside world where it should be so I can regulate my own inner world, I don't see this as empathy or being an empath purely because the self wants me to be and feel special. The self is our ego, it is the monster we should be trying to tame and put aside, it is the monster that stops us connecting with the world around us.

I can't put words for what I feel, feelings don't have objectives, they are a sense, they are a survivial mechanism so that we can protect ourselves or others in some cases.

This does not mean our feelings are always correct or should be relied on soley. Feelings just like the more grounded and logical side takes hard work to master.

To truly walk in who you are, accept you are not perfect, accept that labelling ones self only leads to not being who you are, it keeps us stuck.
You don't need labels, you merely must just exist, that should be enough... you are enough.