View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 12:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
If I may ask, and not to judge, just wanting to learn... isn't that more Wands 2?
I thought Wands 3 already held more action, taking steps to make it happen, so past the exploring / planning / thinking stage?
I sometimes find it hard to make a distinction between these two, hence my question.

^ Hey Fairy, oh your fine. You know what, they are my two lease favorite wand cards LOL. They seem the same, right? My personal take, I feel there is more of an indulgence with the 3's across the board. I am not using a traditional rider deck so this is probably why I am contrasting with the cards traditional meaning. My card is from the Magical forest and has a frog ( lol) looking at a sailing ship from far distance and he wants to go exploring too. Doesn't the traditional have similar? Someone looking at boats from a far and holding one stick up? My holistic reference says although the person has conquered, the person knows the missions is not complete. Either they are waiting to reap the benefits from their conquest or they are looking for expansion, hence holding one stick up for possible opportunity. The 4 of wands seems to be at a level of completion/celebration.
I feel two's is more exclusive to the concept of 'either/or', similar with two of coins, and yes still planning and thinking as you say. Three's your starting to see more people/objects come into play. Hence why I said 'options' and me thinking the challenge is just being contempt with what you already have. I am not a fan of these particular cards at all but I just wrote down what felt right for me at the moment. I just thought to myself, the little froggie on the pic is not satisfied and wants to get on that ship and see what is in the other side. hehe