View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 08:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Christianity has three versions of God and none of them has anything to do with the infinite here and now. The pre-Abrahamic God is Enlil while the post-Abrahamic God is Marduk. The God of the New Testament, which is the disciple's God was not God but Saklas, a demiurge created by God. Jesus' God was not the Christian God but the Gnostic God, which was a manifestation of pleroma. The majority of the pantheistic gods are based on either mythical characters or archetypes, while some 495 other cultures' gods are based on variations of the Shining Ones. The Sanskrit root word div/dev means 'Shining One', and the Shining Ones were living beings.

Whether or not the infinite here and now exists at all is relative to your personal individual mind, feelings, perceptions, thoughts, views, beliefs, cognitive behavior/conditioning etc etc. What you perceive it to be (assuming it does exist) is also not the infinite right here and now but your interpretations/perceptions of it. And the perceived is the perceiver, there is no separation between them.

I understand that.
I am quite aware about all the gods, the gnostic story about the the Demiurge/Yaldabaoth (The Demiurge/Yaldabaoth is the angry, vengeful and jealous god of the old testement bible), and the story about gaia/sophia that took place right before the adam and eve story in the garden of eden. The snake/serpent in the garden of eden was gaia/sophia and told Adam and Eve the truth about the tree of good and evil, the Demiurge/Yaldabaoth lied to Adam and Eve about the tree of good and evil and banished Adam and Eve from the garden of eden.The Demiurge/Yaldabaoth banishing Adam and Eve from the garden of eden, left Adam and eve which are all human beings, with the truth. All these stories, myths and gods are symbolic, metaphors, and analogies, they are not literal. There are some scholars that say christianity is based on sun worship and was created out of necessity when agriculture was invented/when people started to farm/plant crops.

Beliefs, and conclusions as a whole and in general are not the problem. How one comes to believe and conclude about something is what really matters! Beliefs, and conclusions becomes a problem when 1. people take the symbolic, metaphors, and analogies out of context, and at face value- to be literal aka people blindly and arragantly metaphrase/parrot what is read or heard word for word, instead of paraphrasing in his/her own words what is read or heard based on his/her own personal experience/observation. metaphrasing/parroting leads people to have subjective inner mental personal experiences about what is read/heard. When someone points to a guru, teacher, scientist, physcologist etc etc, as a point of reference, he/she is metaphrasing/parroting said guru, teacher, scientist, physcologist etc etc, and does not help him/her or anyone else. I am not saying this to step on your toes, I am saying it because it is the truth.

2. This is a big one....People believe, make conclusions and assumptions and presumptions based on faith and hope that a person wants something to be true and correct, when it is or can not be true or correct. Faith and hope does not require any concrete physical evidence. Faith and hope is purely mental/in one's mind. Faith and hope plays on and works on people's personal subjective feelings and emotions. Faith and hope is a person "knowing" something exists (inside one's self) without actually seeing and observing that something existing outside of one's self. Knowing something exists outside and inside myself, like the eternal and infinite right here and right now, simply by being conscious, aware and observant of it outside of myself, as well as inside myself is not based on faith or hope, nor does it point to some guru or teacher or author of some book. Knowing facts and truth that something exists outside of one's self starts with a person seeing and observing, being conscious and aware of that something existing outside of one's self first, not by merely metaphrasing/parroting someone else's personal and individual beliefs, experiences and observations about that something.

True knowing and understanding of truth requires one to have a balanced knowing and understanding of him/her self mentally/internally on a personal and individual level, which he/she can change and control, and a knowing and understanding of the universe and truth aka the eternal and infinite right here and right now, that is around him/her, which he/she can't change and control on a personal and individual level.

The physical universe, and truth, which is the eternal and infinite right here and right now, which a person can't change and control on a personal and individual level is objective, while a person's personal and individual mental internal reality, thinking, feelings/emotions is only subjective when his/her personal and individual mental internal reality, thinking, feelings/emotions is not based on, or does not match the physical universe, and truth aka the eternal and infinite right here and right now, which he/she can't change and control on a personal and individual level. There is no separation and division at all between the seen physical material universe and the unseen non-material/non-physical eternal and infinite right here and right now.

If you where to use your imagination to delete all matter in the universe, along with the light, and heat that the sun produces in the universe, in your mind, you will be left with the eternal and infinite right here and right now.

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't you believe in the afterlife?