View Single Post
Old 19-04-2021, 09:37 PM
Master
Seeing tadpole-like phenomena in my peripheral vision

Earlier today, I saw several rather odd, quick-moving black squiggly lines (stop me if I'm getting too technical here!) that looked like tadpoles, and naturally I'm wondering what on earth they were, and what their significance might be. I've seen odd blips and vortex-like shapes out of the corner of my eye every now and then over the last few years (though nothing quite so vivid as what I saw today), and I'm still not sure what it all signifies, if anything.

Bit of background - I've been experiencing what I believe is a kundalini awakening for about the last eight years, beginning in 2013 when I started to feel a pressure in the centre of my forehead after meditating for a few weeks. For the last four years or so I've been working through some pretty stubborn blockages in my four lower chakras; I've released a lot of trauma and emotional pain in my root and sacral chakras, and I'm currently experiencing a lot of tightness and upset in my solar plexus and heart chakras. The head pressure has been pretty much constant for the past eight years, though its intensity can vary quite significantly. I'm assuming that this all relates to the phenomena I described, though of course I could be wrong.

Any feedback would be much-appreciated