View Single Post
Old 21-03-2021, 11:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom63376
I believe that while through possibly many incarnations I have grown in consciousness that I still had not given up the illusion that I held for my purpose for being here: the illusion that I am here to save other people, by changing other people ….naturally, “for their own good” — that somehow I could come up with just the right arguments, the right examples, the right data, the right words that would convince people who are suffering and experiencing all kinds of limitations that there problems will be solved if they just do what I say.

Now, I have surrendered this illusion and let it die. I feel I have fully accepted that my real reason for being here is not really to change anyone but myself — to completely and finally overcome and surrender my illusion that I am here to save other people. I have grown to believe that the way we are intended by our Creator to help other people on the spiritual path is to demonstrate (not preach) to others that there is another way, there are other options of how to react to people, situations, circumstances, etc. which produce better outcomes than what they may have been experiencing and by others witnessing this they at least have the knowledge that the way they have so far reacted is not the only way —they do have an option.
I agree with that.

I suggest you learn to look inside yourself, if you don't already do it. If you do it, then do it more. I believe that's the path: inwards.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.