Thread: * 2 suns?! *
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 02:00 AM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya

Lol. Exactly.

"Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj" is a man trying to start his own cult by using the material of Samael Aun Weor who preceeded in South America way before him. Please, anyone, do not abandon knowledge for fantastic ideas and fall victim to this idiot.

And, the thing about any object in the Oort Cloud is that no matter what it is, this distance is WAY too far from Earth to have any impact whatsoever on us and our little lives here.

man you are so ignorant it's blinding

there are 440 mayan tribes in mexico, belize, honduras, and mexico. those 440 tribes all elect an elder, those 440 elders elect one president to represent the maya. don alejandro was chosen because he is very knowledgeable of mayan history, knowledge, and wisdom. u know nothing of the matter, people don't fall victim to this person who knows nothing of don alejandro. i assume most of you are smart enough to do your own research first before making any conclusions like this person. i believe samuel aun woer got his knowledge of indigenous wisdom either independently or either from the indigenous not the other way around. what do you know about the indigenous? nothing! i met with the Kogi in which they have never been conquered and have been the same for thousands of years, there knowledge and wisdom reflects mayan knowledge and wisdom heavily but is extremely superior and they guard there way of life with everything they have, the maya have been contaminated for sure except for some that are guarded in high mountains but the kogi have no contamination whatsoever go to the link in my sig and learn. you think samuel taught them too? what do you know man.. think before you speak

any impact whatsoever with that oort cloud?, no matter how minute? are you living a life of separation with all that exists?

i'm so sorry i had to deliver that buddy but you were gutless