View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 10:42 PM
Super Moderator
I got a very strange one once....way before I even knew there was life after 'death'.
I'd just got some writing published. My parents were thrilled for me and bless their hearts -sent me a bouquet of flowers by a company who delivers to the door.
I happened to be out that day, but my husband took the bouquet from the delivery man. He read the card, but the card didn't have my name on it! Instead, it had the name of someone we had known who had passed away years before! He could hardly believe the name he was reading...but gave the bouquet back to the delivery man saying it was the wrong name for this address.
The delivery man then went back to the van and brought out the bouquet addressed to me, apologising for the mistake.

When my husband told me about it, the whole thing seemed so weird. So we looked up that name in the local phone book, and sure enough there was a person of that name living in a village a few miles away!

But how strange that they got flowers delivered on exactly the same day I got mine delivered....and how strange that they had the exact name of our deceased friend (and that was not a very common name.)

NOW I can see that as a 'sign'. And most likely a loving blessing and kind thought from that friend of ours in spirit.
But then it was the top-most Weird Coincidence I had ever experienced!

How those sorts of things work 'technically' -involving a number of people intricately woven together....I do not have the faintest clue.