View Single Post
Old 15-07-2020, 03:24 AM
Master

Yes, I know what you speak of. I had some sense of this even when I was quite young.

I was aboard this train myself a few months back, it was scary and also extremely liberating.

Our beliefs create everything and before a belief there is a feeling and a desire. What I am saying now is of course, also a belief.
I am fully aware of the irony!

I follow my own compass now and align my experience to what my soul needs, then comes a belief, which I know is an illusion but it matters not because I willingly allow myself to take the placebo of belief and create whatever experience I need and desire. I become immersed into my dream willingly and try to enjoy the ride.

I am awake in a waking dream reality aware that I am dreaming but continuously choosing to keep dreaming until such a time when I no longer desire to for some time.

I am the driver, the passenger, I am all and I am nothing at all.

Love is what we make and believe it to be. Everybody defines it differently.
It is just energy and intention to me at this time, as I need it to be so for me.

As to being alone in the universe, I get it! The fact that I can feel and know that I am alone means something to me though, it means that I am aware and that I have a desire to connect.

That shows me that both states exist in this vast reality of experience.

Thinking about this stuff, makes me laugh hahaha!