View Single Post
Old 30-01-2021, 12:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
that what I was thinking as well, charity work or take after a certain amount that I just have enough do the rest of the treatments for free or select few customers I know in a hard time and aid them for free the entire journey, I will not say though that I have all answers sometimes even I clueless but what I know I will try to pass on and guide, but ultimately one needs to feel lost in order to find their way and there are times I feel that way too when I am exhausted my mom think I shouldn't do it she fear for me for I am sensitive and fragile but if I learn to do everything in balance and manage between spirit and earthly and not rotate completely to either side I will able to achieve balance while still serving my purpose.

The issues of desire and temptation are at play. It is hardly an issue of behavioural control, but it is an issue of the suffering which is caused by the dynamic between what we want and what we do not want, which drives the motive. If that gets out of hand you end up in a world of pain because once you get what you want, you still want more - since getting what you want does not quell the desire itself.

This isn't even about taking money for an ethically questionable spiritual service; it is about everything in life, because if there is a tendency for strong desire it will play out in all facets of life and it cannot be restricted in a single area such as taking money from clients. Because this is not about your clients, but about the ethical dilemma of what drives your own motive, and, you can only be of service to others via your own self-awareness.