View Single Post
Old 15-11-2020, 05:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I think we would all agree that we cannot be permanently conscious of everything we know all of the time .

When I mean, all that we know, I refer to every lifetime had, every moment had that one has been conscious of at some point within self experience .

There is so much influence of these experiences that play a part in our lives now, where some seem positive influences, some not, it's so multilayered at times and in a way the unconscious is just a layer beneath the conscious ..
Yes, this is why specific circumstances, type of a person, color, noise, smell in the now etc triggers or reveals the conditioning we have to us.

Quote:
In regards to a 'place' where the unconscious resides, I suppose will create a divide like most subjects .. I dare say it is a place that one can 'go' but rather more it is an inherent aspect of our design and is part of what we are' as a conscious being for evermore.
Yes, the unconscious is a crucial part of the mental aspect of (our) self, but conditioning is not. We do not need to put any garbage subjective information in our unconscious and we can control to put any garbage subjective information in our unconscious for our unconscious to put garbage behaviour, thoughts, action and etc out or not.

It is key for a person to know by experiencing for him/her self that his/her conditioning is nothing but garbage, junk and a bunch of bull that robs him/her of his/her mental energy.

Quote:
Some may say the d.n.a itself carries with it all information, some refer to the akashic records, some would say that everything is of our psyche ? auric filed or whatever word suits lol .

It is an interesting subject and it can explain lots of character traits and behaviours that reflect both unconscious beliefs and conscious beliefs .

I think that getting to know self involves getting to the core or one's 'true self' beyond the conditioning and the unconscious influences .

This is also why I don't agree with those that declare there is no need to search or look or enquire into self because self is here right now lol .

x daz x
I think people are referring to the right here and right now and to our inner heart feeling of I am/existence/presence in the right here and right now, when they talk subjectively about/describe the all knowing/all information, intuition, cosmic or universal or collective consciousness, akashic records etc and they make the truth more complex that it really is.

It is true that the self is in the right here right now, but so is our garbage, junk and full of bull conditioning and subjective information that we have stored in our unconscious, sure our garbage, junk and full of bull conditioning and subjective information may not be effecting us now at this very moment, but give it time and they will in the now lol.