View Single Post
Old 14-11-2020, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
My view on the unconscious is that the unconscious is a "place" where we store memories from the experiences we experienced in the past. These experiences and memories we store in our unconscious are junk, by junk I mean we perceived the experiences in the wrong way-in opposition to the right here and right now (everything that is not in the right here and right now is in opposition to it), in a negative way, so we invent or follow beliefs, dogma, biases etc etc to try to escape and ignore our own unconscious, conditioning/programing and the right here and right now.

The unconscious contains subjective information or writing and is based on personal opinions, interpretations, points of view, emotions and judgment and is based on our past experiences.

The right here and right now is objective information or analysis is fact-based, measurable and observable. This is why I put great emphasis on the right here and right now in my posts!

We will be conscious/aware of our unconscious or unconscious conditioning/programming, when we are conscious/aware of our behavior, thoughts, habits etc etc and work through/overcome all of them by accepting that you have them, but do not mentally interact with them, by not giving them any mental energy-not thinking so much and analyzing everything so much (having a silent or still mind), doing this will naturally focus all of our mental energy in the right here and right now to be more positive, constructive etc.

Edit: Just to note: What I said above about us storing junk in our unconscious is the way things are now. Our unconscious will not be full of junk, if we learned to live in the right here and right now!

The ego/mental aspect of self, intellect,unconscious and body is not the bad guy. The bad guy is the subjective information (see above), which is in opposition to the right here and right now, that we store inside our ego/mental aspect of self, intellect, unconscious and body.

I think we would all agree that we cannot be permanently conscious of everything we know all of the time .

When I mean, all that we know, I refer to every lifetime had, every moment had that one has been conscious of at some point within self experience .

There is so much influence of these experiences that play a part in our lives now, where some seem positive influences, some not, it's so multilayered at times and in a way the unconscious is just a layer beneath the conscious ..

In regards to a 'place' where the unconscious resides, I suppose will create a divide like most subjects .. I dare say it is a place that one can 'go' but rather more it is an inherent aspect of our design and is part of what we are' as a conscious being for evermore .

Some may say the d.n.a itself carries with it all information, some refer to the akashic records, some would say that everything is of our psyche ? auric filed or whatever word suits lol .

It is an interesting subject and it can explain lots of character traits and behaviours that reflect both unconscious beliefs and conscious beliefs .

I think that getting to know self involves getting to the core or one's 'true self' beyond the conditioning and the unconscious influences .

This is also why I don't agree with those that declare there is no need to search or look or enquire into self because self is here right now lol .

x daz x