View Single Post
Old 31-10-2020, 09:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking

Even when she isn't actively around (Ive learned to tell by how strong her prescence is and she usually will make herself known) I'll feel her prescence with me, it's weird. However with the whole twin concept - it makes sense. I relate to you in not having desire for a physical relationship. My mind ALWAYS goes to her and it does make me sad.

I see alot of synchronicities to. 11:22, 1111, 11, 727, 33, 44, and sometimes 55s. I have a tendency to see the 1111s when thinking about the dream visitations from her in particular. Either that or the repeating 222s. It seems to happen more when I'm thinking about the dreams specifically - not just her (for the 1111 I notice more). I think it's to tell me to "wake up", or pay attention. Since I know she tries to guide me or has messages for me, when she visits my dreams. Which happens less often then sensing her prescence with me (which happens alot).

She actually causes me to stutter to sometimes, especially if she surprises me (like if I don't expect her). She has a very calm, thoughtful, and serious personality. She's protective and caring too, but she from my experience prefers to let me learn on my own with her to be there to guide from a distance. Tough love but genuine.