View Single Post
Old 31-10-2020, 09:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSoul21
I can very much relate to you. My experience has been through dream visitations, feeling a woman's prescence (energy) around me alot, I have felt her touch before, and she has communicated through dreams, and telepathy (I usually get emotions, impressions, and images from her). Like you, my connection with her feels stronger then any human connection I have ever had. It feels magnetic, like a really strong pull to her - and sometimes her energy is very intense (she tries to guide me and get me to face myself/my shadow side/etc).

I got into spirituality because of her, and when I read twin flame stuff for the very first time it was like a bell went off in my head, and my gut was practically yelling at me. I have tried to communicate to her about this, and wanting a relationship with her (I don't think she is incarnated but who knows) and in a dream visitation she told me "I am ready for a relationship, your not" - which was the truth of it. Back then I thought this twin stuff was about meaning to be together, etc - yet she has shown me that's it's a self journey and I'm not at a place where I'd be ready (self healing etc).

I also relate to not wanting a human partner, however for me I know that won't help. I'll honor my connection to her and she will always be close by - however I am still living a human life and have human needs/wants.

So for now, she is more like a guide. Her energy always gets me the oddest feeling, very "at home" but sometimes it's hard to feel her prescence as she brings out/up all the stuff I've gone through yet also the best too. Im grateful either way.

I swear we're twins with how eerily similar our experiences are, as well as how we sense them. It's like you took the words out of my mouth hitting the nail on the head with how you described the magnetic connection to our soulmates. It's funny because years ago I've tried researching as much as I could to find any description for our connection..and numerous times (although I'm skeptic a bit about this), twin flame symptoms and numbers such as (11:22, 11:33, 11:44, 11:55) pop up often.
Just as how you feel drawn to her, I've become drawn to his eyes and intense gaze when he visited my house in the dream. I remember both our eyes widened the moment they met once we got a good look at each other. It really felt like coming home...well, funny thing is more so home coming to me and him literally feeling at home with me at my house. Just standing a foot away from each other I felt my legs wobble and I was so flustered I couldn't speak properly because I was so nervous. There were guests who arrived to guide him who I believe are our guides in disguise. I stuttered saying, "It's you." and one of them teased "That's not how you talk to your elders." poking fun about our age gap and the fact it was prominent in that previous life as well as cultural differences and class (we both came from eastern backgrounds, where use of honorifics is still prominent) but I don't feel that way with him. Somewhat I'm aware of the age gap and the fact he's more experienced in certain areas but..I don't know. It's hard to describe. We're both opposites in virtually almost everything yet the same with habits and how we complement the other I sense as if we're spiritually on the same length.

Every time I sense him I get similar impressions as you do, more so to check on how I'm doing and curious about my day to day life. I can't help but feel a bit sad though, but I think that's the impression I get of him with how he remembers everything while I don't and feels a bit bittersweet seeing I don't remember what happened between us.

I am the same way with knowing this mindset probably doesn't help, knowing from a previous regression I'm supposed to give birth to a child in this life (who I have strong impressions is our child from a past life) but I can't help it not being interested in anyone in the physical. I don't want anyone else and am just focusing on my own growth trying to be strong on my own, but I won't deny I often feel lonely and touch-starved often listening to music which reminds me of him or daydream.