View Single Post
Old 26-02-2021, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by razhiel
I think two big important things to make LoA work is to TRUST that it will come and BE RELAXED. I often use cooking to describe how LoA works for us. Imagine you want to cook a chicken. After you have cleaned and seasoned the chicken (putting energy and telling the universe what you want), you put the chicken into the oven. Then, you wait for the chicken to be cooked by the oven (wait for the Universe to manifest the thing that you desire for you).

If you don't trust your oven or don't trust your judgement on how the chicken should be cooked in the oven (e.g. temperature), you will open the oven door very frequently to check your chicken, which will slow down your cooking. If you trust the oven will cook your chicken properly and trust that you have set the right temperature to cook your chicken, you don't need to open the door of the oven often and in return your chicken will be cooked properly and on time.
Ha. I like it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru