View Single Post
Old 28-06-2021, 06:42 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Crystals don't fade within a few hours time, not even a few days time. I've had amethysts in the full sun over summer, months on end. Nothing changed.
So having them in the sun for -let's say- an hour won't do any harm.

Burying them for a few weeks?
12-24 hrs in the ground is enough.

Selenite disintegrating when you rinse them off? Where do you get all this information??
You can rinse off selenite, calcite etc. Just don't leave them in water.

It really depends on the negative energy inside the crystal. I have had gemstones where negative energy clings onto them for a few weeks or longer until it reverts back to its original energy, and this is from experience.
Burying it was not my idea, I've had someone who works with crystals and gemstones by burying it when there is negative energy clinging to it for a few weeks, or forever. It really depends on what happens. I say a few weeks because that is usually how long it reverts to its original energy, being connected to the earth will generally make the energy better and stronger.

Selenite was also something that was told to me about how it is like salt, it will dissolve in water if left in there, or exposed to water often, is what I had meant. Flush them out is probably the wrong word.
Yes, I have worked with crystals and gemstones, they do change color with time when in direct sunlight, I've seen it with my own eyes. I didn't refer to it in within a few hours, but it will slowly fade. But yes as BigJohn mentioned, it really depends on where you live. Southern California sun can be quite brutal. My honey calcite has faded from actual yellow golden color to very pale yellow just being inside in the span of several months. It was very fast to me. I even had blinds to cover my windows. Somehow throughout the day it got sunlight. Same with amethyst, etc...If its someone who really likes the color of their gemstones I wouldn't expose it to direct sunlight so often or at all. But that is up to the person. To each his own, but I did mention it in case of anything.