View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 07:59 PM
konrard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
Konrad, sorry but that doesn't make sense. I can connect to "up there" no problem at all these days... it is connecting to 3d that I am struggling with.

To me there is a difference and there is a purpose.

It feels like a shift in the focus of my path. Previously I was working on reconnecting with Spirit, with my guides, remembering how to work with the light. I have been working on deep healing on many levels for about 10 years.

Now the coin has flipped. I am now very much working on real world issues. Issues with how I interact with 3d people. Learning how to move forward with the effect of healing past stuff.

I'm not saying there isn't more past stuff to heal, I don't know. But the space I am in now is very much working with the now rather than the then.

Working with the past was relatively easy. Deep healing sessions supported by a wonderful healer and beautiful crystal and angelic energy. Hard at the time but soon over.

You seem to think your spirit is contaminated in some way

i know that much healing is required, and i am not one to say that i do not have a LOT more healing to go through. But the key to healing and letting go of the past is understanding both are illusions. Otherwise, they both become very real to you and therefore very painful

thats all i meant by remembering that you are there, because in my opinion you have never left your infinite loving light, friend =)