View Single Post
Old 06-02-2024, 01:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Floating Around, Looking to Learn

Hello, Spiritual Forums!

I am the Fruit Tree System (they/it), feel free to give me whatever nickname you see fit. I'm a spiritual omnist looking for a like-minded community to share practices and unique perspectives with!

As of now, my personal practices mostly fall in line with Wicca. This was the first faith that really clicked with me and is still very near and dear to my heart. I'm still expanding my Wiccan practices to this day, but I am also interested in exploring many other faiths and religions. All the different perspectives fascinate me!

I do have other more personal beliefs as well, with a good idea of what I was in one of my past lives, but I'll probably get to chatting about all that elsewhere on this forum.

Some other tidbits about me are that I am an autistic OSDD system (hence my name), I love tasty teas and coffees and any other interesting beverage, and some of my other hobbies include language learning (Japanese B1, Mandarin Chinese A1, ASL A2), writing to my penpals, journalling, arts and crafts of almost all kinds, and cooking.

Thank you for reading my intro, and I hope to see you around the forums! I'm looking for some good conversation, so don't be shy to DM me anytime! Cheers!