View Single Post
Old 19-04-2020, 08:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Need Help & Guidance

Dear Angel10023,

Thank you for sharing the valuable insights. Now, I am extremely depressed due to black magic, there are many black magic i came across and few were solved with good spiritual healers and few did not, it only ended up spending thousands of money and ended up with depression again. I dont feel there is anyone with genuine, at to the least they need to justify for what they are talking as fees for their work.

After so much suffering, I ended up searching for good light worker, who can genuinely heal my life and make me evolve in positive direction. After a long search, I come to know about Talal Zoabi Website. I really want a feedback about taking his services for my good in life... Will he transform my life from obstacles to trumps... positive, abundance and blessed... I only need to live a positive life and depart one day... Simple.. can all the back magic, evil spirit will leave me permanently after his service? Please my humble request from you is to get a feedback before i take his service.

Thank You

I really look forward for your positive response.

Take care & be safe... God bless you!

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel10023
I am the victim of black magic curse put on me by a professional black magician. It is a nasty curse she put on me and she had access to my home and life. I ended up getting attacked by demons and getting possessed as a result. My life is a living hell. Anyway, I have spent the past four years studying curses and they come in all shapes and forms..but demonic energy is always behind it. You might have a curse put on your family or your parents that transferred to you...it could be something you brought in from a past life...whatever it is...demons are always involved to some capacity and it takes a lot more than one ceremony to get rid of generational demons or break a curse. You can find a shaman or a professional who specializes in curse breaking. Many people turn to Jesus/God and prayer. If you search Christianity online and breaking generational curses..there are a few books written about it that include prayers and methods to use. I actually went to a seminar and met people who followed these methods and were able to break curses on their whole family, heal their loved ones of cancer, and at the end even claimed that Jesus himself appeared to them. But these are people with very strong faith and determination. They did the work and led a prayerful life. I tried these methods but my mind was too compromised from the attacks so i was not successful. I've hired a lot of online entity removers who all ended up be scam artists....I just hired someone online by the name of Talal Zoabi who breaks black magic. He is still working on me, but I haven't seen any results yet. If you google him you will find his web page where you can send him a picture of yourself via email and he will get back to you and tell you if black magic/curse has been done on you or your family and if he is able to help you. He got back to me right away and told me 100% black magic was done on me and what curses they were. i sent my friend to him for a check who was having demonic issues as well and he told him that he did not have a curse, it wasn't a demon..it was a ghost and was not able to help him...he suspected it was a ghost and was told this by other psychics...so I know Talal is pretty honest. it won't cost you anything to send him a picture. Good luck and post again and let me know what he tells you if you decide to get the check.