View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 11:52 PM
Guide

How do you release trapped emotions?

It is my understanding that there are several ways to release trapped emotions through different healing modalities and techniques. You could go to a reiki healer for example, who may facilitate a shift in your energy and may be drawn to focusing on a specific area of the body where there is physical pain as a result of a trapped emotion. There is another modality using kinesiology and asking a series of questions about the how's and whys of trapped emotions, then the emotions are released by running a magnet down your spine. I'm not educated on several other modalities and techniques such as acupuncture, yoga, massaging knots in the channels of your meridians or countless other ways....

...but my question is, if the trapped emotion surfaces as a memory of the event and you find yourself analyzing it and picking it apart yet you still can't uncover the root cause, how is it released? Through talk therapy? With that being said, are all of the other above methods effective if the emotion is never brought to your consciousness?